Database Management Specialist
The Database Management Specialist is responsible for the management of databases. Working with database software to find ways to store, organize and manage data. Ensure that the database is available to all relevant users while maintaining their performance, integrity and security.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Has actual experience handling MSSql, MySQL and SQLITE database.
- Has advance knowledge of data, back-up and recovery, and performance monitoring standard.
- Knowledge of limitations in MSSql, MySQL or SQLite and their workarounds.
- Has analytical approach to data and keen to details.
- Has good written and verbal communications skills.
- Possess great Passion and Dedication at work.
- Possess outstanding problem-solving skills.
- With excellent inter-personal skills and well-oriented in all facets of customer care services.
- Results-driven and goal oriented individual.
- Collaborates the planning, designing and development of the database.
- Ensures performance, availability and implementation of security measures of the database.
- Install and manage database applications.
- Prepares necessary documentations such as technical manuals and data flow diagrams.
- Create and manages database for reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
- Handles the storage structure of the database system.
- Liaising with developers, technical staffs and stakeholders.