The C++ Developer is responsible in conducting. Research and Development of business systems, modules and functions based on Company set standards and procedures. Design and implements software programs and ensure that end products comply with the specification and meets high level of quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts innovative research based on a new trend to be used in the development of existing products.
- Finds new tool and method to solve problems. Obtaining new and applicable knowledge that can be implement on company’s current development process.
- Actively seek ways to improve business software process and interaction.
- A Developer may be assigned to different Research and Development teams.
- Build and develop systems, modules and functions.
- Manage System performance and mitigating potential risk.
- Create systems based on the agreed features and client requirements.
- Conduct daily reviews and updates on the existing programs.
- Perform Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues.
- Follow strict adherence to programming and documentation procedures.
- Strictly observe project schedules and timeline.
- Consults with all concern parties to clarify program intent, identify possible issues and suggest changes when necessary.
- Collaborates with the team to produce best results.
- Ensure software security of company’s private information and codes.
- Submit necessary progress report to immediate superior and provides feedback in resolving significant problems.
- Analyzes and test programs; maintains the integrity and accuracy of software source code prior to formal roll-out.
Incident Management (Maintenance)
- Attend to escalated incident reports and ensure to meet client requirements based on Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Create and document all performed short-term and long-term fix.
- Recommends and initiate possible solutions to any problem areas requiring immediate action.
- Perform troubleshooting on coding problems quickly and efficiently.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Information System or equivalent.
- Has intermediate skills in either C++, C# or JAVA.
- Hand-on experience applying OOP (Object-oriented Programming).
- Has actual experience handling MySQL and SQLITE database.
- Basic knowledge in computer networking is a plus.
- Specialization in Full Stack Development (Front-end and Back-end) is an advantage.
- Proficiency in integration of third-party application is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Mathematical skills is an advantage.
- Understands both accounting processes and business processes.
- Background in POS and other systems related to it is an advantage.
- Has analytical approach to data and keen to details.
- Possess great Passion and Dedication.
- Possess outstanding problem-solving skills.
- With excellent inter-personal skills and well-oriented in all facets of customer care services.
- Results-driven and goal oriented individual.
You can also send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +632 8742 8556 and look for Ms. Jessica.