Product Support Specialist (Helpdesk Coordinator)
Product Support Specialist (Helpdesk Coordinator) is responsible in providing end-user the support and information related to company’s process, products and services. Handles ticket management and conducts monitoring of status and updates. Directly coordinate with other Product Support Specialist, Developer, Third-party Helpdesk, and internal and external Field System Engineer (FSE) with regards to providing client support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ticket Management: Perform run-through on all tickets twice daily (Start and End of Day).
- Monitor and respond quickly to incoming requests related to system issues.
- Monitor all status update of reported tickets.
- Empower first level support to resolve issues on first call basis.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Evaluate and classify issues for escalation to appropriate support person.
- Enforce ticket closure and resolution within given SLA’s (Service Level Agreement).
- Provide customer support and assistance to customer inquiries regarding the products and services when deem necessary.
- Perform staging, implementation and onsite support when deem necessary.
- Manage the Third-party Helpdesk and Field System Engineer and provide coaching when necessary.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration and anyBusiness-related courses.
- With proven experience related to helpdesk, technical support and customer support services.
- Experience with ticket management and OTRS or any similar ticketing platform is an advantage.
- With proven skills handling incident and problem management as well as root cause analysis.
- With proven interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Possess strong working knowledge with computer systems, software and hardware.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues.
- Can work in a high-pressure environment.
- Advance problem-solving, analytical, and team-working skills.
- Customer-oriented and patient.
- Ability to work well with people.
You can also send your resume at email@example.com or call +632 8742 8556 and look for Ms. Jessica.