Account Executive is responsible in generating leads and converting into revenues. Assist client inquiries with products and services. Maintains and develops newly acquired and existing accounts based on company set standards, processes and procedures.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generating leads by means of different platforms and processes.
- Provide good customer service with client inquiries.
- Conduct product demo and presentation to prospective leads.
- Create and submit proposals to all prospective clients; set schedule of follow up.
- Create and develop quotation and sales contracts.
- Coordinate all necessary requests and documents of newly acquired accounts with different departments.
- Recommends necessary changes on products and services and conduct market study to determine new leads.
- Represent the company to various trade exhibits and events when necessary.
- Plan ways and means to establish client continuous patronage on company products and services.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Entrepreneur, Marketing Management, and/or equivalent.
- With at least 1 year work experience related to sales.
- Willing to do field work and report onsite.
- Understands both business processes and accounting processes.
- Hands on experience in operating business or accounting software is an advantage.
- Background on both retail and food services operation is an advantage.
- Adept in using different online platforms.
- With excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Highly skilled in inter-personal engagement.
- Well-oriented in all facets of customer care services.
- Very keen to details and has analytical skills.
- Possess good negotiation and coordination skills.
- With initiative to perform task even in minimal to no supervision.
- Can work both independently and with a team.
- Maintain high standards of work.