SYSTEM QUALITY ASSURANCE is responsible in monitoring the developed software; meets and complies with defined or standardized quality specifications.
Prepares Test Case and Test Plan for all standard products or projects:
- Participates in the process of developing test cases that can help find problems, issues and bugs in the requirements or design of the system.
- Participates in the development of the product’s software process description.
- Review software quality assurance activities to verify compliance with the defined software process.
- Review software products to verify compliance with those defined as part of the software process
Output driven testing:
- Monitor, analyze and test software after development phase in order to ensure and produce quality output and keen attention to detail.
- May use test automation software programs which set up test trials and pre-conditions to examine product functionality, content and user friendliness.
- Run series of test on software or applications in order to improve products and system.
- Review product requirements and specifications in order to foresee potential issues, provide input of functional requirements and advise on design
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Preferably 2-5 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent
- Expertise and has solid background in Software testing
- Knowledgeable in Systems Analysis, Design and Flow Charting
- Keen to details and has passion for research
- Can work under minimal supervision and produce high quality output