The Product Support Specialist is responsible in implementing and managing business solutions and systems. Is responsible in educating prospective and existing clients about the product; provides support both via remote and onsite. Is responsible in performing necessary testing and documentation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Management of System
- Ensure that all System component are properly following client’s requirement
- Conducts training and collaboration with Field system engineer in the commissioning process
- Overseeing the actual testing and dry run of the system implementation
- Provides technical direction to Field system engineer when necessary
- Testing & Documentation
- Conducts testing, review and analyse the required documents and client’s business processes.
- Monitors Implementation/Staging process
- Evaluates and recommends improvement of protocols or SOP in performing actual implementation and conducting training with the end-user
- Assist the Client and provides onsite support whenever necessary and collaborate with immediate superior other possible solutions on encountered issues
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting Technology, Business Information Technology or equivalent
- Understands both Accounting processes and business processes.
- Background in POS and Inventory, SAP system is an advantage.
- With at least 1 years of work-related experience or fresh graduates are also encourage to apply
- Willing to do field work
- Excellent in communication and presentation skills
- Highly skilled in inter-personal engagement
- Well-oriented in all facets of customer care services
- Very keen to details and has analytical skills