The Project Lead is responsible in execution of the Project plan; controlling, documentation and monitoring until closure of the project. Responsible in establishing and maintaining good client and company relationship and ensure timely and effective communication with all project stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating comprehensive and well-structured Project plan and project implementation timeline
- Ensures that project implementation plan is properly executed and delivered within the project schedule with UAT sign off
- Monitor and Ensures that the testing of the system conforms with the define project requirement base on the timeline
- Developing schedules, activities, estimating resources and activity durations
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Bachelors in Business Management or equivalent
- 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Highly skilled and has expertise in project management.
- Must have actual experience in handling the execution of strategic project plan and project implementation.
- Highly organized and very analytical.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong decision making and leadership skills
- Well-oriented in all facets of customer care service